- Your froth, your direction: a manual frother blends steam and drain to make a rich, velvety foam for equitably finished beverages – simply the manner in which you like them.
- One Espresso shot or two: the three-in-one channel holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one Espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for a simple serve Espresso Pod – whatever your preference.
- No holding up between containers: the propelled cappuccino framework keeps up the ideal temperature so you can mix a great many cups instantly.
- Accommodates taller containers: on the off chance that you’d incline toward a bigger size Beverage, no issue. The base plate of the unit is anything but difficult to modify or expel to fit taller cups.
- Sleek space-sparing structure: with a smooth profile, minimized plan and thin impression, each model Fits delightfully on a kitchen ledge – without taking up excessively space.
- Convenient water tank: the water tank is easy to evacuate, refill and reattach, and the water level is effectively noticeable to dispense with the guesswork.
- Easy to clean: removable water tank and trickle plate make for simple cleanup, and the parts are dishwasher safe.
Pump driven coffee/cappuccino, hardened steel coffee heater, manual propelled cappuccino frother, self preparing framework, joined espresso alter, obliges taller glasses.
De’Longhi ECP3220W 15 Bar Espresso Machine with Advanced Cappuccino System, 14.2, White