- Type: Drip Coffee Maker
- Brand Name: skywinner
- Function: Japan Style
- Capacity (Cup): <5 cups
- Certification: CE
- Item name: Ice/water drip coffee maker
- Net weight: 2.5kgs
- product size: 24*15*57cm
- capaicty: 600cc
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Product dimensions: 24 cm x 15 cm x 57 cm
Net weight: 2 KG
Dimensions (in deluxe packaging): 34 cm x 26 cm x 18.5 cm
Product weight (including packaging): 2.5 KG
Capacity: 600 cc
Main materials used: glass with rosewood pillar
Accessories: filter screen, cleaning cloth and measuring spoon
Using cold water and takes 6~12hours for extraction.Make your own unique flavor coffee and taste the wine of coffee.
<The origin of Dutch Coffee>
It’s the extraction method found out by former dutch colonial merchants to keep and drink coffee for a long time during the transportation of coffee from Indonesia to Europe.
<The features of Dutch Coffee>
* For extraction, drop the cold water at room temperature for 6~12 hours.
* It has almost no caffein which is comes out over 70.
* It has less astrigent taste and less tannin which is come out between 20~70.
* It tastes like plenty of fruit with smooth flavor and lasts long time.
* The matured coffee by one day or so, tastes like wine which is full of aroma and unique taste. That’s why people called it as the wine of coffee.
* Producing high quality coffee for my own taste and aroma.
* Keep refrigerator until 7days by best condition.
* Best for iced coffee!