- This is a perfect glass teapot with stainless-steel free leaf tea infuser to make free leaf tea for 1-2 cups at a time, The 20 oz (2 cup) capability is good if you wish to make simply sufficient tloose leaf tea at a time for 1-2 folks. You may simply add extra water to re-steep your free leaf tea to make extra free leaf or blooming tea.
- The commonest difficulty with glass teapots is that they break when they’re positioned on arduous surfaces like granite kitchen counters and glass desk tops or arduous wooden tables. This glass teapot with infuser solves that difficulty with protecting and ornamental silicone that can shield your teapot set.
- This teapot has a detachable stainless-steel tea strainer and diffuser . While you see that your tea has reached the best energy within the glass pot, you’ll be able to take away the strainer and put the lid again on it to cease the tea steeping. You may also take away the lid and add extra water to proceed the steeping tea course of.
- The stainless-steel mesh strainer is ideal for every kind of free leaf tea. You may take away the strainer and use the teapot to make blooming tea or flowering tea as properly. It’ll brew 1-2 tea cups at a time. It isn’t a stovetop protected tea kettle, it is best to use a separate tea kettle to warmth the water on the stovetop and add it to this tea maker for free tea.
- The glass tea steeper and the stainless-steel tea infuser is dishwasher protected. We don’t advocate you to apply it to a teapot hotter as that may trigger points with the silicone base. should you take away the silicone base then you need to use the teapot with a teapot hotter just like the CAIRO or Sahara by GROSCHE.