NO SLEEP ‘TIL BROOKLYN!
Stone Street is a specialty roaster situated within the coronary heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we have been roasting scrumptious espresso since 2009
- Who we’re We’re devoted to the high-quality artwork of handcrafted coffees. We take pleasure in our moral & intimate sourcing relationships with the most effective espresso farms and rising areas. We’ve got perfected the roasting course of over a few years and we expertly develop every espresso’s distinctive traits and full taste profile.
- Who’s it for? Coffee lovers who recognize specialty-grade beans, effectively-balanced style profiles, & freshly roasted small batch high quality
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR COLD BREW RESERVE COFFEE
- Roast Degree Dark Roast – greatest for chilly brewing/chilly urgent
- Taste Qualities Much less acidic than scorching espresso, barely candy, very easy, effectively balanced, & sturdy/daring espresso taste.
- Bean Origin 100% Colombian Supremo
- Stand Up Pouch Packaging 3-Layer Pure Kraft + Foil massive bag. Features a one-approach de-gassing valve to keep up freshness & aroma.
- Measurement 5 Pound Bag of Floor Coffee
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW COFFEE
- Utilizing French Press 1. Add floor espresso & chilly, filtered water to French Press (we advocate a 4:1 ratio of water & espresso. For instance, Four cups of chilly filtered water to 1 cup of floor espresso). 2. Stir, cowl & depart in fridge in a single day 3. After ~ 12 hours, press & get pleasure from!
- Utilizing a Mason Jar 1. Add floor espresso & chilly, filtered water to jar (we advocate a 4:1 ratio of water & espresso). 2. Stir, cowl with lid, & depart in fridge in a single day 3. After ~ 12 hours, pressure espresso utilizing a high-quality mesh strainer and/or cheesecloth & get pleasure from!
Stone Street Coffee Cold Brew Reserve Colombian Supremo Whole Bean Coffee – 1 lb. Bag – Dark Roast