Stash Tea, Fruity Herbal Tea Six Flavor Assortment, 116 Count Tea Bags in Foil (Pack of 6 boxes of 18-20 bags each) Variety of Herbal Tisane.
- SAMPLE OUR FRUITY FLAVORS: One box every one of our tasty fruity home grown teas- – Meyer Lemon, Acai Berry, Wild Raspberry Hibiscus, Lemon Ginger, Mango Passionfruit, and Strawberry Pomegranate Red. You’re certain to cherish our sweet, tart, natural product enhanced teas.
- MORE FLAVORS TO TRY: If you make the most of our Stash Tea Fruity Herbal Tea Assortment, you ought to likewise attempt Stash Soothing Herbal Assortment, Stash Fall for Autumn Tea Assortment, and Stash Organic Tea Assortment. Reserve Tea has a most loved tea for any tea drinker.
- PREMIUM BAGGED TEA: All our teas, home grown, dark, green, white, or oolong, are of the most elevated quality. For heavenly flavor in each precarious, our tea sacks are bundled in stay-crisp thwart wrappers to keep your tea new, from morning chai to sleep time chamomile.
- THE STASH TEA COMPANY was established in 1972, providing free home grown teas & mass herbs to characteristic sustenance stores. In 1975, we included sacked teas & started to offer a full line of customary & home grown teas. Attempt our Chamomile, Peppermint, Earl Gray, Green Tea, & more
- TEA OF INCOMPARABLE QUALITY Compare our quality teas to contenders – Numi, Choice, Yogi, Bigelow, Harney & Sons, Celestial Seasonings, Davidsons, The Republic of Tea, Teavana, Kusmi, Traditional Medicinals, Tazo, Rishi, Twinings, Mighty Leaf, Good Earth
Savor 6 of the most famous flavors accessible in our Stash home grown natural product teas. Strawberry Pomegranate: Pleasantly sweet and tart in the meantime, this home grown tea is a great expansion to your tea gathering. Raspberry Hibiscus: A charming mix, gently sweet and fragrant with the kind of naturally picked Northwest raspberries. First we join ruby red hibiscus from China, lemongrass from Peru, Valencia orange peel from the United States, rosehips from Chile, and flower petals from Pakistan. Acai Berry: Fruity mix joins tart hibiscus with characteristic acai berry, blackberry, and blackcurrant flavors. Meyer Lemon: A slyly made home grown mix of rosehips, lemongrass, orange peel, hibiscus, Meyer lemon oil and safflower. Mango Passionfruit: We’ve taken fruity fixings, for example, rosehips, orange peel, hibiscus and lemongrass, and consolidated them with the normally sweet kind of mango and the tropical kind of enthusiasm natural product. Lemon Ginger: An intriguing mix of ginger root, lemongrass, lemon enhance, safflower, hibiscus and citrus acid.
There are no reviews yet.