- Cezve/Ibrik (copper espresso pot) is made from a single sheet of copper. It’s designed to make an ideal extra cup of Greek/Turkish/Arabian Espresso. It’s a mixture of retro type and trendy design, so it’ll completely match any design of the kitchen.
- All manufacturing steps by skilled craftsmen are utterly handcrafted. This cezve’s physique is totally strong hand stamped copper, backside of cezve is hammered copper, and nonreactive tin linings on the within. It has a handcrafted wood deal with that may be simply removable.
- The PCZ Collection cezve is made from the thickest copper. It has premium forged strong bronze deal with connection for max sturdiness. This cezve/ibrik (copper espresso pot) could be very handy in use, doesn’t require particular care. You could be assured this may final for a lot of generations not like different skinny imitations discovered on Amazon. It’s higher to comply with the directions for longer life.
- You need to use it in ceramic, electrical, and fuel range high hobs. You too can simply use it in sizzling sand, which could be very in style in current days. Opposite to different which has steel/forged deal with, when utilizing this espresso pot with a wood deal with, your hand isn’t affected by warmth. Handy spout helps pour liquids simply.
- This product is copper polished to a mirror-like sheen. Due to this fact, it has an attention grabbing look actually. Should you like sparkly, shiny, flaring and flashy merchandise, you’ll be amazed this product. The All-New PCZ Collection cezve/ibrik was produced in Turkey by craftsmen with a century of expertise in copper business at DEDE Copper manufacturing facility. You can see the DEDE Copper touchmark on the underside of each handcrafted DEDE Copper piece.