- 40 Oz. Detachable Water Reservoir: the 40 Oz. Reservoir Can Be Crammed within the Sink, and Permits for A number of Brews With out Refilling. When the Water Will get Low, the Blue Water Drop Will Flash Signaling It Is Time to Refill.
- Simply Decrease Lid and Brew: Whether or not It’s a Single-Serve Pod or Your Personal Contemporary Grounds, Simply Place Them within the Holder, Decrease the Lid and Press Brew. the Coffee Maker Routinely Shuts off When Brewing Is Full.
- 3 Brewing Sizes Match a Number of Mugs: Select From 8 Oz. or 10 Oz. Single-Serve Pods or as much as 14 Oz. With Grounds. Use the Adjustable Cup Relaxation to Match Your Favourite Mug in Simply Proper.
- Straightforward to Clear: the Pod-Piercing Needle Removes for Straightforward Cleansing to Stop Clogging That Can Typically Happen With Frequent Use.
- Single Serve Brew Time: In About 3 Minutes, Flexbrew Makes a Robust, Nice-Tasting Cup of Coffee, and You Save Power As a result of Fairly Than Heating Water Constantly, Flexbrew Solely Heats the Water When You are Able to Brew.