It can be heated by induction cooker and open flame. The brewed coffee has rich taste, simple operation and convenient cleaning. Moka pot has been favored by coffee lovers for its exquisite workmanship and excellent quality. Even the friends who drink coffee must drink ESPRESSO. To cook with a VEV Moka pot. Exquisite utensils and simple operation methods to make a cup of classic ESPRESSO.
Material: 304# stainless steel is edible stainless steel.
Specifications: 4 servings (50ml / cup, 200ml)
The mocha pot is for 4 people, the capacity of the moka pot is calculated at 50ml/cup, and the coffee cup for 4 people in the mocha pot is about two cups. It is not very familiar with the purchase of the mocha pot. Pay attention to it!
Packing: beautiful color box packaging
Principle: Extracting coffee with high temperature steam
Applicable coffee beans: deep-roasted espresso
1. Pour hot water into the lower cup, the height should not exceed the pressure relief valve.
2. Ground coffee powder (recommended fine grinding), pour the coffee powder into the powder cup, you can pour more. Use a chopstick or a spoon to smooth out the excess powder.
3. Slightly damp the filter paper, attach it to the upper filter, and screw it onto the upper seat.
4. Screw on the upper seat (to tighten the pressure before it will leak out). Be careful not to rotate the Mocha pot handle, which makes it easy to break the handle. If you add hot water, it is easy to make the base hot. It is recommended to provide towel assistance.
5. Heat with a gas light or an alcohol stove.
6. Turn into a small fire after seeing the coffee flow out (don’t let it rush out quickly).
7. The coffee is then slowly cooked.
Before using the newly purchased moka pot, at least three times with water to make sure the inside of the pot is clean!!
1. Do not cook other powders and liquids other than water and coffee powder.
2. Use unboiled water, preferably pure water.
3. There is no water in the pot, don’t cook it.
4. Excessive water will cause coffee to spill over the upper layer.
5. When filling the coffee powder, do not fill it, just flatten the surface, because excessive filling may cause the coffee to come out.
6. In order to avoid burning the surface and handle, the area of the fire source should not exceed the area of the bottom of the pot.
7. Open the lid and start to cook over medium heat. When there is coffee flowing out, use a small fire to let the coffee slowly release.
8. When there is water boiling, be sure to remove the mocha pot from the fire source immediately.
9. Before using the coffee cup, it is best to use hot water to keep the coffee temperature.
10. Do not disassemble and clean the Moka pot when it is not cold.
11. Use finely ground coffee powder.
12. Try to rinse only with clean water or with a neutral detergent.
13. When not in use, the grinding pot should be kept dry.
There are no reviews yet.