Le Creuset Stoneware 12-Ounce Mug, Flame
- 12-ounce mug made of high-terminated stoneware
- Non-permeable polish complete; opposes scents, recoloring, chipping, and cracking
- Curved circle handle for an agreeable hold
- Dishwasher-safe; stove safe up to 500 degrees F
- Measures roughly 4-4/5 by 3-1/2 by 4 inches
Le Creuset Dinnerware
Le Creuset dinnerware pieces are an energetic articulation of shading and character. These stoneware pieces highlights Le Creuset’s unbelievable raised rings and a consummately coordinated pallete of mark shades.
Each bit of Le Creuset dinnerware is created in an indistinguishable watchful process from all Le Creuset stoneware – with a bright, solid outside finish that matches other stoneware impeccably while shielding from utensil stamps and scratches. Each plate, bowl and mug is intended to supplement any gathering of stoneware, and is done with Le Creuset’s mark three-ring accent along the outside.
- High-quality outside veneer ensures against metal imprints and other damage
- Hard-wearing, impermeable complete let go at temperatures as high as 2192 degrees F is alright to cut on with knives
- Unmatched warm protection from – 65 degrees F to 500 degrees F – ok for the cooler, microwave, stove, oven and dishwasher
- Less than 1% porosity, blocking dampness ingestion which can prompt breaking, crazing and undulating along the interior
- Unique earth blend that makes an extremely thick material when let go, keeping up even temperatures and avoiding scorching
- Resistant to recoloring and flavor/scent absorption
- A flawlessly shading coordinated palette of intense, predictable tones for simple blending and coordinating with other Le Creuset products
All things in the Le Creuset stoneware territory are unique outlines and have been hand-made, making each piece extraordinary. Because of this uniqueness, there might be slight varieties from piece to piece.
Le Creuset Stoneware is alright for use in the microwave, cooler, icebox, dishwasher, stove and grill. The most extreme stove safe temperature is 500 degrees F/260 degrees C.
The enameled surface is anything but difficult to clean and scratch-safe. The veneer is totally clean and won’t assimilate smells or flavors. Le Creuset Stoneware is greatly solid and tough, and opposes recoloring, chipping and splitting. The handles, handles and edges have been intended for a protected, simple to-hold grasp.
Cleaning and Care
Try not to utilize any Stoneware piece on the stovetop or some other direct warmth source.
Stove: Maximum broiler safe temperature is 500 degrees F/260 degrees C. Utilize stove gloves for lifting constantly.
Oven: When utilizing under a grill permit a hole of no under 2 1/2 crawls between the edge of the dish and the warmth source.
MICROWAVE: Handles may end up plainly hot amid delayed microwave utilize, particularly if the handles are encased with plastic wrap. Cover only the open best of the dish, leaving the handles uncovered.
Cooler TO-OVEN USE: Do not put a solidified dish of sustenance in a preheated broiler. Place the solidified dish in a frosty stove and set the temperature, enabling the dish and broiler to warm together. Before serving dependably watch that the focal point of the sustenance is totally and consistently hot.
CLEANING: Before the primary utilize, wash the dish in hot, lathery water, and flush and dry completely. For most everyday cleaning, cool the dish for a couple of minutes before washing and drying, or wash in the dishwasher, enabling the full cycle to finish. Never leave a dish completely drenched in water. For expulsion of determined deposits enable the dish to cool, load with warm, sudsy water and enable it to douse for 10 to 20 minutes. Wash in the typical way utilizing a plastic brush or scouring cushion if vital.