Larrabee Ceramics Coffee Mug, Red/Multi
- Handmade in Park City, Utah by Bruce Larrabee
- Heavy, sturdy earthenware with dynamic coating in rich shades
- Color tone and surface are one of a kind to each piece (see portrayal beneath for more details)
- Due to handcrafting, varieties and minor defects ought to be expected
- 5 x 3.5 x 4.8 (LxWxH), 14-ounce limit; without lead, microwave, stove and dishwasher safe
From his studio in Park City, Utah, Bruce Larrabee makes practical earthenware with brilliant, eye-getting coats. The apparatuses of his exchange incorporate a potter’s wheel, a Ram press, an extruder and a chunk roller with which he makes mixed stoneware that brings magnificence to regular dinners and uncommon events. Let go in gas furnaces, the work is overwhelming and sturdy, ok for microwave, stove and dishwasher. Bruce’s coatings are dynamic in nature which makes each piece one of a kind. Shading names are approximations and tones will shift. For example, Red/Multi may run the extent from corroded red to pinkish red. Consequently, shading and textural matches can’t be guaranteed.