Utilize this pack for an expert establishment of your Keurig B150, K150, B155, K155, B155P, K155P, B200, K200, B3000, B3000se, or Flavia and Grindmaster business brewers.
This Brewer Installation Kit Includes:
- Filter Cartridge (GAC channel with polypropylene profundity filtration and included polyphosphate for scale control)
- Mounting Head with Screws and Bracket (with 1/4″ brisk interface fittings)
- 3/4″ to 1/4″ Water Line Connector
- 15 feet of 1/4″ NSF Certified Water Line (to associate the channel to the unit)
- One-Way Check Valve
- 1/4″ Shutoff Valve
- 3/8 x 3/8-1/4″ Angle Stop Valve
- 90 Degree Elbow (appends to the back of the unit)
- Detailed Instructions w/Graphics (for simple installation)
- Granular Activated Carbon: Made from crude natural, high-carbon materials and little, to a great degree permeable granules with high surface zone to evacuate chlorine, tastes and scents, and an extensive variety of dangerous natural chemicals (VOCs).
- Polypropylene Depth Filtration: Made from Class 1 filtration media, Tested and Certified by NSF International against ANSI/NSF Standard 42 for Taste and Odor Reduction and Chlorine Reduction Class I.
- Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor: Added NSF Food Grade polyphosphate to anticipate scaling and consumption of channels and hardware (because of lime, press, and other water contaminants) by framing a defensive film to keep contaminants from responding with your equipment.
The PureWater Filters™ Promise: Rest guaranteed, the greater part of our items accompany:
- Lifetime Warranty for Defective or Malfunctioning Parts, and
- FREE Lifetime Telephone Support – Get help with establishment, investigating tips, and replies to item related questions.
Kq8 Filter Kit for Keurig B150, K150, B155, K155: keurig commercial coffee maker, keurig green mountain inc, how to replace keurig 2.0 water.