- COMPACT & STYLISH. With smart design, This coffee grinder takes up minimum counter space and can be easily stored in cupboards and drawers. Smaller and more portable than hand coffee grinder. Specially, a hide-away cord storage design at the bottom of the grinder stores The cord is neat and out of sight when it is not in use.
- ENOUGH CAPACITY. This grinder is enable to grind coffee beans up to 60g at a time for 2-12 cups coffee. The motor is upgrade noiseless, it is quieter than most other coffee grinders. IKICH coffee grinder is Authorized BPA-FREE and FDA Certificate.
Would you like to make your own special coffee as French press or espresso?
Our electric coffee grinder helps you get different coarseness of coffee beans as well as dry and brittle food like spices and nuts, etc. Fresh grounding beans provides the best taste of coffee, so it is a perfect gift for coffee lovers.
1. Place the coffee grinder on a flat surface.
2. Pour coffee beans (LESS than 60 g) into the grinding chamber.
3. Press the on/off button and hold the lid on tight while the coffee is being ground.
4. View the consistency of coffee grounds from the transparent cover.
5. Once the desired grind has been obtained, unplug the power cord from the outlet.
6. Remove the transparent cover, pour out the coffee ground directly (Empty the grinding chamber with the brush).
Cleaning and Maintenance
1.Be sure to unplug this appliance before cleaning. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug or motor base in water or liquid. After each use, ensure the plug has been removed from a wall outlet.
2.Never immerse the motor base or fill water into the grinding chamber for cleaning.
3.Wash the cover with water and mild detergent. The cover is not dishwasher-safe. Rinse it thoroughly and dry it.
4.Wipe and dry the grinding chamber and blades with a lint-free cloth. Be careful of the sharp blades.
1.Do not operate this appliance continuously for more than 1 minute. Cool down the appliance for 3 minutes before next use.
2.This grinder can only grind dry and brittle foods. It is not allowed to grind anything moist, extremely hard, or gummy (such as whole ginger, chocolate, or sesame seeds) or oily spices (such as cinnamon, cloves or nutmeg).
1 × Electric Coffee Grinder
1 × Brush Cleaner
1 × User Manual
Coffee Grinder Electric, IKICH 120V Powerful Blade Coffee Bean&Spice Grinder with 60g Large Grinding Capacity, Cord Storage, Portable, Also for Spices, Pepper, Nuts, Seeds, Grains