- – Made of high borosilicate glass, high temperature safe.
- – Easy for utilize, simple for clean.
- – Producing amazing espresso for your very own taste and fragrance, make the most of your espresso time.
- Item Name: Cold Coffee Drip
- Show: BD-7
- Container Material:Heat-safe Glass
- Principle materials utilized: glass with wood column Accessories: channel screen, cleaning fabric and estimating spoon
- Shading: Clear
- Limit: 600ML
- Stage 1. Put the treated steel channel sheet into the center jug.
- Stage 2. Empty 40g espresso powder into the center jug.
- Stage 3. Utilize 40mL chilly water to douse the espresso powder.
- Stage 4. Cover a layer of channel paper on the espresso powder to make the water beads more uniform.
- Stage 5. Close the channel valve controller before pouring water and ice 3D squares.
- Stage 6. Pour ice 3D squares and water, the ice water is a sum of 400g.
- Stage 7. Change the channel controller valve, can be set to 7 drop at regular intervals.
- Stage 8. Cover the top.
- Stage 9.After the finish of the channel, expel the water drop part
- Stage 10.Cover the fixed cover, put the espresso pot into cooler, chilly stockpiling, it very well may be kept for seven days.