Brew the previous-original-means – for higher taste
porcelain filter holders in three sizes
For a superior cup of espresso, brew it recent: Merely place a filter* inside these porcelain filter holders and place it atop a espresso pot, insulated server, or mug. Guide brewing brings out a clear, easy taste because it takes out the harshness of sure coffees.
It is easy:
- Rinse filter holder with sizzling water.
- Set atop of espresso pot, insulated server or mug.
- Place filter inside holder.
- Add floor espresso (medium to fantastic grind). Per 5 fl. oz. cup, use 0.three ouncesfreshly floor espresso.
- Beginning within the middle, pour a small quantity of the pre-heated and pre-measured water in a round movement over the bottom espresso till the floor is moist.
- Watch for 30 seconds to let the espresso “bloom”, then slowly add the remaining sizzling water.
- Whole brew time must be between 2-three minutes.
Made of fireside-proof exhausting porcelain.
* The smallest filter holder accommodates a cone filter #2, medium #4, giant #6. You could use paper or mesh cone filters, however for the purest style sensation, we advocate Frieling’s everlasting foil filters (gold tone or 23 karat gold plate), additionally accessible at Amazon.