Dorotea Hand Painted Coffee/Tea Mug, 16-Ounce, Set of 4
- Crafted from brilliant stoneware, each mug holds 16-ounces and measures 3.75-inch high; Amazon exclusive
- Dorotea is an accumulation of nature propelled fired dinnerware and embellishments made by Spanish-conceived, Seattle-based craftsman Carolina Silva
- Each piece has an exceptional, high quality propelled configuration; there might be slight defects or varieties in plan and dimensions
- Dorotea pottery are ok for use in the dishwasher and microwave, giving a definitive in ease and convenience
- Completely hand painted utilizing without lead coats; there might be slight blemishes in the glaze
Dorotea Ceramics is roused by the magnificence of nature and craftsman Carolina Silva’s association with the outside. This association converts into fired pieces that recognize the estimation of the high quality and the blemished. The examples, hues and abnormalities of each piece are drawn from the perception of characteristic development and an anomaly about the plant world, where blossoms look for light and amicability with bliss. The work takes after this tranquil inquiry from the specialists’ hands to its place on your table. This delightful gathering of dinnerware and extras highlights natural, carefully assembled motivated shapes that have unobtrusive flies of unusual shading. Made from top notch stoneware, there might be slight flaws or varieties in outline and measurements. Wrapped up by hand, each piece includes a fragile, recessed botanical example and is deliberately hand-painted taking into account slight contrasts in the coating that add to the high quality magnificence.