Cuisinart SS-700BK Single Serve Brewing System, Black – Powered by Keurig DISCONTINUED
The Cuisinart SS-700 Single-Serve Brewing System
Ideal for both individual use and engaging, this single-serve home-blending framework offers buyers new gourmet espresso, tea, hot cocoa, and more in less than one moment. Pick either 4, 6, 8, or 10 ounce from the symbol on fermenting size choices. Utilizing Keurig K-Cups—highlighting more than two hundred assortments of pre-estimated, premium brand espresso and tea- – this current brewer’s inventive one-contact innovation makes it less demanding than any time in recent memory for buyers to appreciate a wide cluster of hot refreshments. Regardless of which container measure you pick, the Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System , working related to K-Cup, dependably delivers the ideal glass without fail.
Using Your SS-700 Single-Server Brewing System
- The control board will show OPEN HEAD while out of gear mode.
- Place a glass or mug on the trickle plate: the dribble plate can be expelled to oblige travel mugs.
- Lift the handle. The preparing chamber will open toward you.
- Select a K-Cup Portion Pack (Do not evacuate the foil top or cut the K-Cup)
- Place the K-Cup in the preparing chamber.
- Lower the handle to close the preparing chamber. At the point when shut totally, the control board will show READY.
- All mix measure symbols will be shown with the default estimate appeared as a strong mug. To pick an alternate size utilize the up or the down catch. Browse 4, 6, 8, or 10 ounce mix sizes.
- Once a size is picked, press Brew. Just the Brew catch will be lit. The control board will currently show BREWING, just as the serving size you selected.
- To utilize the frosted drink setting, place a tall glass documented with ice on the dribble plate. Utilize your most loved K-Cup, select the frosted drink mix measure (4 ounces), and press the blend catch. When fermenting is finished, include more ice. Include cream and sugar if desired.
One-Touch Control Panel
Your brewer is prepared to apportion boiling water to make hot cocoa, tea, soup, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Your brewer is likewise furnished with a wash cycle to flush out remaining flavors. The flush cycle will administer around 4 ounces of high temp water.
- Place a container or mug on the dribble tray.
- Lift the handle. The blending chamber will open towards you; check to ensure there is no K-Cup inserted.
- Lower the handle to close the blending chambers. At the point when shut totally, the control board will demonstrated READY.
- Press Rinse. Amid the wash cycle, just the RINSE catch will be lit. The control board will show the word RINSE. Following the Rinse cycle, your brewer will naturally fill and warmth in anticipation of the following cycle. When the warmth cycle is finished, the RINSE and HOT WATER catches will stay lit for one moment. While the catches are lit, you can play out another flush cycle or administer heated water without opening the mix chamber.
To Make Hot Water:
- Place a container or mug on the dribble plate. In the event that you’ve recently finished a flush or boiling water cycle continue to step 4.
- Lift the handle. The fermenting chamber will open towards you; check to ensure there is no K-Cup inserted.
- Lower the handle to close the fermenting chamber. At the point when shut totally, the control board will demonstrate READY.
- All mix estimate symbols will be shown with your default measure appeared as a strong mug. To pick an alternate size utilize the up or the down button.
- Press Hot Water. While the boiling water cycle is in advancement, just the high temp water catch will be lit. The control board will show the words HOT WATER, just as the serving size you chose. Following the cycle, your brewer will naturally fill and warmth in anticipation of the following cycle. After the warming cycle is finished, you can play out a flush or another heated water cycle promptly for as long as one moment. The RINSE and HOT WATER catches will be lit. After this time the unit will come back to sit mode and OPEN HEAD will be displayed.
Brewing with the My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter
The Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System accompanies a My K-Cup reusable espresso channel, which enables you to utilize your own ground espresso. The dishwasher safe, My K-Cup helpfully stores in the simple open compartment.
- Open the capacity compartment situated on the correct side of the brewer by squeezing the finger indent.
- Disassemble the My K-Cup by diverting the cover from the holder in a counter-clockwise heading. Expel the channel bushel from the holder.
- Wash the My K-Cup cover, channel bin, and holder in warm sudsy water before use, making a point to flush and dry completely. All My K-Cup parts are dishwasher safe.
- Insert the channel bin into the holder.
- Fill the channel bin with ground espresso trying not to fill past the highest point of the work. Alter the sum to your own inclination. Try not to pack the drudgeries. Guarantee there are no toils staying on the upper edge of the channel crate. Turn clock-wise to seal.
- Raise the handle and the mix chamber will open toward you.
- Remove the K-Cup holder from the preparing chamber by pulling toward you.
- Drop the collected My K-Cup into the fermenting chamber.
- Follow the fermenting directions .
- Following the fermenting raise the handle and expel the K-Cup.
- Disassemble the My K-Cup by diverting the cover from the holder in a counter-clockwise bearing. Expel the channel crate from the holder, dispose of the grounds, and wash out the channel basket.
- Replace the K-Cup holder, guaranteeing the bolt on K-Cup edge lines up with the bolt on the fermenting chamber. Tenderly push the K-Cup holder to snap into place.
Special Programmable Features
The brewer gives three different ways to you to appreciate gourmet espresso, tea of hot cocoa all alone timetable. It will take the brewer roughly 3-1/2 minutes to heat up from room temperature.
- Leave it on all the time: The brewer can be left on constantly so that is it constantly prepared to mix a some gourmet espresso, tea or hot cocoa. To kill the brewer whenever, just press the power switch situated on the correct side of the brewer.
- Set the Brewer to AUTO OFF: This will consequently stop the brewer after a predefined timeframe from the last brew.
- Program your Brewer for a particular ON or potentially OFF TIME: By programming your brewer to turn on every morning, you will never need to trust that the brewer will heat up so as to blend a some coffee.
- Programming Brew Temperature: The brewer mixes at a pre-set temperature of 192°F. In the event that you incline toward a some espresso, heated water, tea, or cocoa, you may alter this temperature somewhere near 5 degrees.