Why choose a stainless steel coffee cone dripper?
√ All of the nutrients and essential oils and flavor end up in your cup
√ Complete control over the brewing process
√ Pour water over all of the grounds evenly
√ Never buy paper filters again
√ Buy one coffee filter and get 1 spoon and 1 brush
√ Impress your family and friends with the best cup of coffee they’ve ever had
√ Fits most branded coffee carafes including the 6, 8 and 10 cup Chemex Coffee Makers and Hario V60 02 and 03 drippers
√ 12-month warrantyHow to make the perfect cup?
1. Start by boiling water to 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Grind coffee – Use a burr grinder for the most consistent grind
3. Scoop grinds into the filter – 2 scoops for every 6oz of water
4. Place filter over cup and shake so grounds are a flat surface
5. Pour water over grounds until they are completely covered and then wait until the water has filtered through
6. Repeat the process while pouring in a circular motion over the grounds
7. Allow all of the water to filter through, wait up to a minute to ensure you’ve captured all of the coffee from the dripper
8. Sip and enjoy!What does the package include?
1 x Coffee filter cone
1 x Scooping Spoon
1 x Cleaning brush
1 x Extra brown silicone ring
1 x Instruction book.
Coffee Filter for Chemex – Pour Over Stainless Steel Cone Dripper with Brush and Scoop: chemex sizes, chemex filters alternative, chemex lid.
Coffee Filter for Chemex – Pour Over Stainless Steel Cone Dripper with Brush and Scoop Best Price Review