- FEATURES: Tight-fitting container holds up to 4 ounces of ground coffee. See-through bean container holds up to 11 ounces of beans and the cup selector can grind from 1 to 12 cups
For aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder. Conical burr grinders provide the widest range of precision grinding for every type of brewing method from Turkish, espresso, French press, pour-over brewers and percolators.
How Things Work
Grinding fresh whole bean coffee immediately before brewing is the first step to achieving the best tasting coffee at home. Ground coffee interacts with the air around it and, within hours, loses a great deal of flavor and aroma. The longer the ground coffee is exposed to air the more flavor is lost and the rich, full-bodied taste of the coffee cannot be obtained.
Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. Computer-controlled, special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (
Tips for using the Infinity Plus:
- The Infinity Plus Conical Burr Grinder will only grind when the red indicator on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the selector knob and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (red line) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding if the selector knob is still running (pulse grinding).
- Make sure the bean container is empty before removing it from the base otherwise beans will scatter around.
- Capresso 575.05 Infinity Plus Stainless Steel Conical Burr Grinder
- Harold Import GB-260 Coffee Grinder Dusting Brush
- Capresso East Coast Blend Coffee Beans Medium Roast ,16-oz
Capresso 575.05 Infinity Conical Burr Grinder, Stainless Steel Bundle with Capresso East Coast Blend Coffee Beans and Coffee Grinder Dusting Brush (3 Items)