- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable upper burr allows access for easy cleaning
- HOUSING: Heavy duty zinc die cast
For grinding larger quantities of coffee beans for a coffee-drinking crowd, Capresso’s commercial-grade Infinity grinder handles 8-1/2 ounces of beans at a time. Sixteen different settings–four each in the four categories of extra fine, fine, regular, and coarse–let you adjust the grind to the specific blend of coffee and method of brewing. The finest setting is ideal for preparing Turkish coffee, which is a rare feature to find in a grinder. A built-in timer sets the grind for anywhere between 5 and 60 seconds so you can walk away without having to constantly press a button to continue the grinding process. The Infinity has an advanced conical burr design made of steel that is usually only found on commercial grinders. This burr design slows down the gears and reduces the amount of friction and heat to preserve coffee’s flavor and aroma. The coffee container holds up to 4 ounces of grounds and remains sealed during grinding. For safety, the bean container also needs to be locked into place for the Infinity to operate. Also, for easy cleaning, the bean container and upper burr lift off so you can clean the grinding chamber with the included brush and wipe down the and heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing with Stainless Steel finish.
Tips for Use
- The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly.
- Turning the bean container marking (black dot) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running (pulse grinding).
- Make sure the bean container is empty before removing it from the base otherwise beans will scatter around.
Capresso 565.05 Infinity Conical Burr Grinder, Stainless Steel