- STAINLESS STEEL MESH FILTER EXTENDS HEIGHT OF CARAFE – Our Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker has a durable, stainless steel mesh filter that extends the height of the glass carafe. Unlike other cold brews or tea infusers that only extend half the height of the carafe, our mesh-filtered design creates a full, even-balanced cold brew or tea infused concentrate for a difference you can taste
- 65% LESS ACIDIC COFFEE | 14-DAY CONCENTRATE STORAGE – After cold brew coffee has been steeped for an extended period of time (typically 18-24 hours for a medium roast), it creates a smooth, rich tasting coffee concentrate. This iced coffee concentrate is 65% less acidic than hot, machine-brewed coffee and has a storage life of up to 14 days
Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker – Taste the Difference!
Chances are that you’ve drank an acidic, bitter cup of coffee at least once in your life, and we’re willing to bet that it wasn’t the best tasting coffee you’ve ever had. Not many people enjoy an acidic, bitter cup of coffee in the morning, which is why our Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker evenly steeps your coffee for a smooth, well-balanced and flavorful taste that’s 65% less acidic than traditional, hot coffee.
Our cold brew coffee maker and tea infuser allows you to add coarse, ground coffee or tealeaves to the stainless steel mesh filter, which extends the height of the glass carafe. The height of the filter makes all the difference as it allows for the coffee or tea to steep evenly throughout the water – resulting in a smooth, rich-tasting concentrate.
Why Try Our Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker?
– Compact, Portable Design
– Easily Adjust the Strength of Your Cold Brew or Tea
– Stainless Steel Mesh Filter Extends Height of Glass Carafe
– 65% Less Acidic Than Traditional, Hot-Brewed Coffee
– 14-Day Concentrate Storage
– 100% Money-Back Guarantee
The recommended coffee for cold brew is a medium roast, though you can use your favorite coarse, ground coffee or tealeaves. For the best results, cold brew or tea is typically steeped for 18-24 hours, which creates a strong, yet smooth-tasting concentrate that can be strengthened or diluted by adding more or less coffee grounds, tealeaves and/or water – so you always are in control of the strength and taste of your drink.
Supply is limited. Order today to ensure availability!
Order Your Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker Today and Taste the Difference in Every Cup!
Bialetti Cold Brew Coffee Maker Glass Carafe: bialetti coffee maker, oxo cold brew, bialetti cold brew maker review, bialetti cold brew.