- Durable and Safe Ceramic Burr Grinder – This manual coffee grinder made of food grade stainless steel and industrial grade plastic, eco- friendly and durable. Our ceramic burr grinder is designed and tested through professional grade inspections to last 5x’s longer than blade grinder, and grinds evenly, will be able to give you a more balanced cup of coffee than metal blade.
- ☕ Easy to Removable & Reduce Noise – Convenient removeable hand crank mechanism consistently eliminates over 90% of the noise that electric grinders produce.A manual coffee grinder may be quiet enough to use in another room while your family or child is sleeping. This manual coffee grinder come with a brush, easy to clean.
- ☕ Ergonomic Design & Easy to Use – The manual coffee grinder designed of triangular appearance, which increase the friction between your hand and the hand coffee grinder, not easy to slip， helpful for improve the efficiency of grinding, let’s start to enjoy fresh and delicious coffee with GDREAMT hand grinder. We provide 100% lifetime satisfaction. If you have any problem about this coffee grinder, kindly please contact us by message.
The way you grind your coffee (and when you grind) is the first step toward influencing how the final brew tastes. Believe it or not, you can have the highest quality coffee, the perfect roast, pure water, premium filters, and an excellent coffee maker and still ruin it all with an incorrect grind.
Regardless of your coffee brewing method, the basic goal of grinding coffee is the same: Break down the roasted coffee bean to expose the interior of the bean allow the right amount of oils and flavors to be extracted. Ground coffee has much more surface area than whole bean coffee, allowing water (the extraction agent) to make contact with more coffee when brewing. More contact means more flavor extraction and better yield.GDREAMT Burr Grinders Feature:
Conical Burr, the burr spins slower than the wheel model, which makes them quieter and less messy. Also, conical grinders are less likely to clog when grinding oily or flavored coffee.
1. Grinds Evenly: an even, consistent grind makes for a better cup of coffee.
2. Broad Grind Adjustments: grinds coarse to fine.
3. Preserves Flavor: will not overheat coffee like a blade grinder.
How to clean the GDREAMT Manual Coffee Grinder?
1. The handle and hopper lid just need to be rinsed well in most scenarios. These parts just need a basic cleaning. The grounds catcher can build up oils overtime though, so give it a quick scrub with soapy water, rinse, and dry well.
2. For cleaning manual coffee grinder burrs and other small parts, get a bowl of soapy water and dip in it. You can then lightly scrub the micro-grounds and oils off the smaller parts.
3. We don’t suggest using the dishwasher to clean any part of the grinder. Finding the smaller parts if they move around would be a nightmare. Just stick to a gentle handwash.
1 * Manual Coffee Grinder
1 * Spoon
1 * Brush
Manual Coffee Grinder with Adjustable Setting, GDREAMT Portable Hand Burr Coffee Grinder for Espresso, Aeropress, Drip Coffee, French Press, Turkish Brew, Conical Burr Mill & Brushed Stainless Steel