5 LBS Guatemala Decaf Green Unroasted Coffee Beans – 100% Arabica Raw Decaffeinated Beans – Specialty Grade – Bulk Bag Size – Fresh Harvest.
- Cupping Notes: Clean. Sweet. Lemons.
- These beans were developed in different districts of Guatemala: Fraijanes, Mataquescuintla, San Marcos, and Esquipulas.
- This espresso contains Catuai, Caturra, and Bourbon varietals.
- This espresso was developed at a height in the vicinity of 1,300 and 1,650 meters
- This bean is decaffeinated and experiences an experiences the Swiss Water process, a decaffeinating technique that uses no chemicals.
This bean experiences a Swiss Water® Process which utilizes water from the flawless condition of the drift heaps of British Columbia, Canada to delicately evacuate the caffeine until the point that the espresso beans are 99.9% without caffeine, while keeping up the bean’s particular source and flavor attributes. It’s decaffeinated espresso without trade off. Espresso decaffeinated utilizing the earth agreeable Swiss Water® Process experiences consistent caffeine level reviews to guarantee consistence to 99.9% sans caffeine. – JOURNEY TO THE PERFECT BEAN – An authorized Q-Grader who imports espresso from around the globe, at that point pitches to National honor winning roasters. No request is too extensive or too little, on the off chance that we have it (or are envisioning it) we will pitch it to you. We separate extensive parcels to pitch little amounts of espresso to home roasters. This gives our home roasters the chance to attempt their hand at broiling the correct espresso they saw their most loved small scale roaster offering. This is something most shippers won’t do, in light of the fact that the exchange and client benefit can’t be encouraged at their benefit margin.