- FITS ALL CUISINART COFFEE MAKERS – Specifically designed for Cuisinart coffeemakers, the scale is 1-7/8″ x 3/4″ x 1, and it could possibly match all of Cuisinart espresso makers, See beneath for full checklist.
- ★ EASY TO REPLACE – Soak and rinse the espresso filter for a couple of minutes, then put the filter into the holder, and you will have recent and engaging espresso each time!
Brainzon charcoal water filter is made of filter cotton and activated charcoal by superior know-how, and earns relevant FDA, LFGB, ROHS, REACH rankings and certifications.
With the activated charcoal water filters to brewing your beverage, it is not solely higher for your machine but additionally higher for you! It will possibly removes contaminants that may be dangerous to well being, and removes as much as 97% of chlorine, reduces limescale, and will increase the lifespan of your espresso makers. Makes your beverage tastes precisely prefer it was meant.
To be used with the next mannequin:
• Newer mannequin: DCC-1100, DCC-115O, DCC-1200, DCC-2000, DCC-2200,DCC-2600, DCC-3200, DGB-475, DGB-500BK, DGB-550, DGB-600, DGB-700, DGB-900BC
• Brew Central mannequin: CBC-00PC2, CBC-00WPC, DCC-1200
• Grind & Brew mannequin: DGB-500, DGB-600, DCC-1400, CBC-001, CBC-002, CBC-00BKPC, CBC-SA002
• Filter brew mannequin: DCC-900, DCC-1000, DCC-1000BK.
Set up Instruction:
1.Put the filter cartridge in water and soak for 10-15 minutes.
2.Rinse the filter cartridge below working faucet water for 60 seconds.
3.Place the filter cartridge into the holder.
4.Set up the holder into your espresso machine.
Keep in mind to interchange filter after 90 days or 90 tank refills for greatest outcomes!
18-Pack of Premium Replacement Cuisinart Charcoal Water Filters – Universal Fit for Cuisinart Coffee Makers Machines (18-Pack for Cuisinart)